Finish your interview strong by telling the recruiter that you want to make it to the next round of interviews--and that you want the job!
Plan a simple wrap-up statement that:
- clarifies your interest;
- includes three reasons why you're a great fit; and
- leaves the interviewer with a favorable view of your candidacy.
Stating the obvious gives you an edge over candidates who overlook this simple, but important, step.
Question: Can a staffing service REALLY help you land a full-time job? Temporary and contract work provides a bridge to permanent employment. People can try out prospective employers and showcase their skills for a permanent job. Take a look at these stats:
- 88% of staffing employees say that temporary or contract work made them more employable.
- 77% of staffing employees say it's a good way to obtain a permanent job.
- 80% of staffing clients say staffing firms offer a good way to find people who can become permanent employees.
- 79% of staffing employees work full time, virtually the same as the rest of the workforce.